and why we keep doing what we’re doing!
Monday, October 18th – 12:00 Noon – State Capitol
Prayers for the Planet – (Day 2 of GreenFaith’s Faith 4 Climate Justice)
Join this multi-faith assembly to pray, raise our voices, and sound the alarm for “Code Red” for the Planet.
We will write our dreams and prayers on fabric squares, display them, and send them to COP26 in Glasgow.
- Larry Littlegeorge, Ho-Chunk Nation, United Church of Christ
- Art Shegonee, Menominee & Potawatomi, Call for Peace
- Rev. Kelly Asprooth-Jackson, First Unitarian Society
- Rev. Ed Brown, Director of Care of Creation
- Bob Lindmeier, Chief Meteorologist, WKOW
- Huda Alkaff, Director of Wisconsin Green Muslims
- Rev. Selena Fox, Circle Sanctuary
- Steve Coleman, Catholic activist with Citizens’ Climate Lobby
This is the second day of Greenfaith’s Faith 4 Climate Justice: https://greenfaith.org/faiths4climatejustice/
Day 1 is Sunday, October 17th – 12:30 PM – 4:30 PM No F-35 Caravan and Creative Celebration